Controladora Nemak, S.A.B. de C.V. (“Controladora Nemak”) is a holding company that trades on the Mexican Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol “NMK.” In 2020, Alfa, S.A.B. de C.V. transferred its entire stock ownership in Nemak, S.A.B. de C.V. (“Nemak”), a leading provider of innovative lightweighting solutions to the global automotive industry, to Controladora Nemak. The main asset of Controladora Nemak is shares representing Nemak’s capital.
Controladora Nemak represents 75% of Nemak’s total shareholding. The remaining 25% of Nemak shares is held publicly. Nemak’s shares are traded on the Mexican Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol “NEMAK.” For further details, please visit www.nemak.com.
CONTROLADORA NEMAK, S.A.B. DE C.V. © 2020 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED